University of Miami Alumni Association
Student & Alumni Career Symposium 2013
Newman Alumni Center
6200 San Amaro Drive
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Time: 10:30 a.m.
The Toppel Career Center and the UM Alumni Association invites you to attend the 2013 Student & Alumni Career Symposium on Wednesday, April 17. This one-day conference will provide you with invaluable career development experiences and networking opportunities with successful UM alumni.
Student & Alumni Career Symposium
DATE: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
LOCATION: Newman Alumni Center, 6200 San Amaro Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33146
Click Here to Register!
10:00am - 6:00pm | Registration
10:30am - 10:40am | Student & Alumni Career Symposium 2013 Welcome
10:45am - 12:00pm | Panel Breakout Session #1
* Remaining Competitive in a Global Marketplace: Emerging Markets and Beyond
* Destination Miami: Careers in Tourism, Cuisine, and Event Planning
* Engineering Pathways: Expanding Your Horizons with an Engineering Degree
12:00pm - 1:15pm | Conference Keynote Luncheon
1:20pm - 2:35pm | Panel Breakout Session #2
* Going Mobile: Transforming the Way Consumers Search, Share, and Shop
* Business of Sports: The Changing Dynamic of the Consumer Space
* Opening Pandora's Box: The Future of the Music Business Industry
2:40pm - 3:55pm | Panel Breakout Session #3
* Career Development Best Practices and Trends: An In-Depth Perspective from HR Managers and Recruiters
* Non-Profits: Creating Positive Change Through Community Service
* Marketing vs. Public Relations: Learning the Truth
4:00pm - 4:10pm | Break
4:15pm - 5:30pm | Panel Breakout Session #4
* One Goal, Many Hats: An Inside Look Into Entrepreneurship
* Women in Leadership: Running the World in Heels
* Attracting Top Talent: What Works According to Students
5:30pm - 7:30pm | Closing Networking Reception
Sponsored by the Toppel Career Center and The UM Alumni Association.
Click Here for an event breakdown and additional details. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions, please contact Adlar Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org